We are pleased to share the news that Conifer Health Solutions has been recognized once again by a national accrediting agency for their quality and effectiveness. Conifer Health Solutions is a pioneer when it comes to customizable health care that benefits your organization’s financial health as well as patient health. Their care delivery system is one of the innovative services that sets Conifer apart. As our business partner, Conifer provides cutting-edge data analytics for each of our member’s health plans.
Conifer Health ranked No.1 for categories including Best of Breed Technology and Process Improvement, Client Relationships and Cultural Fit, and Innovation and Customization. Conifer ranks so well for accountable care and value-based reimbursement solutions because of their diverse and innovative services. For example, Conifer delivers peer-reviewed Revenue Management and Patient Experience services and solutions to the health system of their members, a service designed to alleviate cost and ensure better treatment options.
Why Is This Important To CBT?
At CBT, our most valuable service is the coordination of patient care where we employ nurses as patient advocates to help our members navigate the complex medical system. This service sets us apart from the competition and results in better treatment outcomes with less wasted dollars. We chose Conifer as a business partner to deliver value-based care to the members of the Trust in addition to our exceptional services.
Together, Conifer Health Solutions and CBT are able to cultivate a culture of collaboration and provide superior health care options on a budget for our members. Here are some of the advantages to having this prestigious organization as a business partner:
- Highmark shares all of the medical data from our members with Conifer to allow for efficiency and collaboration.
- Conifer maintains all of this data for our members in an independent and secure “warehouse.”
- Conifer frequently conducts a comprehensive analysis on the patient data.
- Health experts hired by Conifer reach out to the employees of our members who have complex medical issues or health risks to provide one-on-one guidance.
- With permission from patients, Conifer nurses facilitate a dialogue between all points of contact in patient care to arrive at more informed decisions for the patient.
- CBT members have documented cost savings to be nearly 4 times higher than the costs of patient advocacy.